It’s our aim at rjthomas.eu to be as open and transparent to you. However, some functions of the website may present issues which may affect the way we handle your data.
It’s all listed below.
We collect certain information or data about you when you use rjthomas.eu.
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email to rjthomas.eu
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used to prevent fraud on your account
- details to allow you to access rjthomas.eu eg an email address (you’ll always be told when this information is being collected, and it will only be used for the purpose you provide it for), username, password and any other credentials
This helps us to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- provide you with information about school services if you want it
Where your data is stored
- We store your data on our secure servers in the EU.
- It will never cross borders (leave the EU) without explicit written permission from the Webmaster.
- By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
- Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data.
- We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
- We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
Disclosing your information
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
Links to other websites
rjthomas.eu contains links to and from other websites.
Following a link to another website
Following a link to rjthomas.eu from another website